Friday, October 08, 2004

** Go The Distance **

I have often dreamed
Of a far off place
Where a hero's welcome
Would be waiting for me

Where the crowds will cheer
When they see my face
And a voice keeps saying
This is where I'm meant to be


I'll be there someday
I can go the distance
I will find my way
If I can be strong
I know ev'ry mile
Will be worth my while
When I go the distance
I'll be right where I belong


Down an unknown road
To embrace my fate
Though the road may wander
It will lead me to you

And a thousand years
Would be worth the wait
It may take a lifetime
But somehow I'll see it through


And I won't look back
I can go the distance
And I'll stay on track
No I won't accept defeat
It's an uphill slope
But I won't lose hope
Till I go the distance
And my journey is complete


But to look beyond the glory is the hardest part
For a hero's strength is measured by his heart


Like a shooting star
I can go the distance
I will search the world
I will face its harms
I don't care how far
I can go the distance
Till I find my hero's welcome
Waiting in your arms...

I will search the world
I will face its harms
Till I find my hero's welcome
Waiting in your arms...


Im really going crazy over Disney...wahahaha....

Go The Distance is a fabulous song. The meaning is within the words. If you read the surface, all you will read is "A hero's welcome", someone that is proud, someone hoping for recognition....etc. However, if u realise, the song isnt titled "A Hero's Welcome" but "Go The Distance". Therefore, its meaning is to encourage people to fulfil their dreams byt going the distance, no matter how tough or tiring the path may be. yeapz!

And I can reach this song!!! wow....but strains my throat...mabbe half or a key lower will be better...yeaps yeaps...

Disney is really amazing to come up with such classical, enchanting, touching, heartwarming and uplifting songs, where the lyrics and tunes really connects. wonderful......

true...to look beyond the glory is the hardest part....sometimes, we get so entralled by what we get from people, that we forget that all we are doing are for God, and not us. and what we have are from Him too...so we gotta give glory and praise to Him, not ourselves!!!!

btw, as im blogging this entry, im listening to Go The Distance over and over again...wahaha....im crazy....

btw 2, my unit's head office is planning events for our anniversary...guess what? one of them is NSAD Idol!!! whee....all my colleagues keep asking me to join....well, ive filled up the form but dunno if ill be giving it in....if i do, ill be singing A Whole New World, Go The Distance, Dreams, I Believe, Solitaire, Can You Feel The Love Tonight & Circle Of Life!!!! that is if i can get this far....

well....i think i wanna join...and see how i will far before the real thing season 2....haha.....so how people? should i?

well...think its the 10th time im listening to Go The Distance tonight and im not tired of it....hehe......

well....gotta go do some stuff!!!! Disney magic upon u my frens! *huggies!*


the facts of life....
- 10/08/2004 09:10:00 PM

A long winded Life おれの広し秀明

Name: hiRosHi ~ jOsepH
Age: 21
Nicknames: jOjo ~ moJojOjo
Birthday: 30 July
MSN: hiroshijpop@hotmail.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I AM
- sensitive
- understanding
- emotional
- child-like
- hardworking
- friendly
- sociable
- good listener
- a thinker...
- warm
- cute!?!?! waha
- quite flamboyant
- highly perceptive...
- intellectual
- humorous / lame
- colourful

I LOVE
- singing
- World of Warcraft
- Naruto
- playing bass guitar
- collecting figurines
- reading comic strips and fantasy novels
- cookies
- Ben & Jerry's
- sushi
- S.H.E.
- Jay Chou
- drawing
- sleeping
- playing tennis
- Settlers
- myself ^<

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Dreams of a Young One 夢のだから

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


1) Do well for my uni and apply for scholarship!
2) Get a LCD TV for my room
3) Upgrade my com...Sebas is helping
4) Get a new Ipod Video
5) Go to Japan for Holidays
6) Get Darker
7) Write more songs
8) Find the Right One, Mrs Saw anyone
9) Record my 2nd album
10) Lose some flabs!!!<

From the Sound Village 煩い

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


你今天还好吗 - S.H.E
斗牛。要不要 - Tank
背影 - 林宥嘉
来不及 - Hebe
甜甜的 - Jay
我不配 - Jay
蒲公英的约定 - Jay



Laments 面どいセ

Image hosted by Photobucket.com






Sparks "ドベ"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


gEokiE~chan
sU yiNgsY~chan
aLan cHoOng~kun
sHaoNinG~chan
eRneStiNa~chan
wiNi~chan
iVy~chan
tEreNce~kun
zUz~kuN
bRiaN~kuN
jOshUa~kUn
jAsOn tAy~kUn
iAn~kUn
dArIus~kUn
aLviN~kUn
gEralDine~chan
floNa SRC~chan
lAi waNg~kUn
lI weN~chan
sEbaS~kUn
lAwRencE~kUn
alEnE~chan
dA Ed~kUn
sHeng weI~kUn
tiNo~kUn
My Own LJ
lUci's shOp
fElicIa~chaN
liAne~chaN
wEiyi~kuN
tOdd~kuN
jUstIn~kuN

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Divine Destiny - Frostmourne Guild

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

('.')
<('.')>


Sharingan's View うちは


June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008


Credits !

Designer is >> Edwardhjt!!!